If you’re a Game of Thrones fan like me, I totally understand the title of this post. In British Columbia, our winters are paltry compared to the rest of Canada.
Regardless, there are lots of online tips on how to enjoy your winter break – coming up in a few short weeks! Check a few of them out:
- Battery Life: Chilly weather can lead to faster battery drainage.
- Surfer’s Ear (I had no idea that this was a thing until I came across the article!)
- Backup plans: what to do if your hearing aid/CI dies during holiday break
- Talk to your audiologist! Find out what their office hours are, and if they have an emergency contact.
- If you’re planning to travel somewhere super cold (i.e. Whistler), ask your audiologist to connect you with a local audiologist there in case of emergency.
Stay warm folks!